Colour Run 2017
By Amanda | 22-05-2017
We had an enthusiastic team of 50 for the Arrow A Team on Saturday taking part in the Colour Run for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.
We had an enthusiastic team of 50 for the Arrow A Team on Saturday taking part in the Colour Run for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice. All together there were 1400 people gathered to run the 3.5 k and raise money for the amazing work that the hospice does. A few rain showers did not dampen the spirits of our team and the course was completed without any hitches. Our paint throwers manned the RED station and did a brilliant job of blasting everyone who came through our sponsored colour station. Back at the depot over 70 staff, family and friends enjoyed a fantastic afternoon and BBQ. Thanks to everyone who took part or who sponsored our runners. We will hopefully have a tally of the final funds raised from Arrow very soon.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- A R-Oaring Success of a Day!