Colour Run Family Fun!
By Amanda | 02-06-2016
We had a blast at the first ever Colour Run organised by Forget Me Not Children’s Trust in Huddersfield in May.
We had a blast at the first ever Colour Run organised by Forget Me Not Children’s Trust in Huddersfield in May. Over 37 of us ran the 3.5k course, ageing from 3 to 53 years old and all in good humour. The rain missed us for most of the day and spirits were high. We had 10 brave soldiers manning the sponsored Green Station, pelting mountains of green powder paint over 1000 runners as they made their way through. The whole event went really smoothly and was well organised and the atmosphere was fantastic. There was a genuine feeling of community and family fun. After the race, we headed back to Huddersfield for a Hog Roast BBQ and the kids enjoyed the bouncy castle well into the early evening. Thanks to Lucy at Forget Me Not for brilliant organisation and for everyone who made the effort. The event raise over £30,000 for the Forget Me Not Trust, so well done everyone! Here are hundreds of photos from the day.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- A R-Oaring Success of a Day!
- An Elfing Hand for Hospices at Christmas