Forget Me Not Collection Van
By Amanda | 16-02-2014
Arrowselfdrive.com are proud to help in the efforts of helping the Forget Me Not Trust raise the 3 Million pounds for the Children's Hospice in Huddersfield.
Arrowselfdrive.com are proud to help in the efforts of helping the Forget me not Trust raise the 3 Million pounds for the Childrens Hospice in Huddersfield. The new collection van will be seen arround Huddersfield Bradford and Halifax collecting donated goods for the retail shops.
Arrow Self Drive's Luton Van is also sponsored by Halifax Building society and other local businesses.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees