Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
By Amanda | 04-09-2017
Well done to the Huddersfield A team for raising a staggering £471.86 through the in depot cake sales and raffle for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice last week.
Well done to the Huddersfield A team for raising a staggering £471.86 through the in depot cake sales and raffle for Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice last week. Sammie from Forget me Not came in to present the cheque and Sammie from Arrow Self Drive (featured in the photo) should be well proud of herself – she baked her butt off! It was a great team effort and for a great cause. Every year we hold a charity tea party across our depots, we have yet to find out what the other depots raised for their local hospices but we will let you know. Go team Arrow!
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- A R-Oaring Success of a Day!
- An Elfing Hand for Hospices at Christmas