Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
By Amanda | 16-02-2014
Arrow self-drive’s Hull branch have recently linked up a partnership with super league club Hull Kingston Rovers.
Arrow self-drive’s Hull branch have recently linked up a partnership with super league club Hull Kingston Rovers both on and off the pitch by supplying the Community Trust a 17 seat mini bus and the rugby league team a team support van.
The community trust will be able to transport children and youth trainees from the community and surrounding schools to and from the training facilities at MS3 Craven park, Hull.
Martin Dunn, head of the community trust said “this will enable us as a community trust to get out there and spread the word about who we are and what we do, taking the project in to the heart of the community”.
The team support van is an important asset to the rugby league club and with its unique branding which was supplied & fitted by Sapphire Signs (Hull) working in partnership with arrowselfdrive.com hopefully this will give an even larger profile of the club.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- New Cage Tippers now on Fleet
- New Vans on Fleet for Long Term Customers
- Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
- Our In House Recovery Fleet
- DVLA Code Checking Service
- Service Key to Silcoates Success
- New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
- Driving License Changes: Customer Notice
- Improved Recovery and Service Fleet
- Merry Lifterz
- ISO Certification Obtained
- New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
- More New Vans for Hire in Stock
- New branch opens in Sheffield
- 64 Plate Vehicles now in stock
- Welcome to Yorkshire Contracts Arrow Self Drive for Grand Depart Tour
- New DAF LF45 Dropsides Join Our Fleet this Month
- London LEZ Compliant 18T Daf Trucks Ready to Hire
- Arrow Expansion with Purchase of Sheaf Rental
- Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
- Kwik Tuff in Partnership with Arrow
- Low Emission VW Crafters Added to Fleet
- Taking a Group Away to an Away Game?
- Buying used or hiring: which works out better?