Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
By Amanda | 28-08-2015
Programme Director for Kingston Radio Pete Mills collected his sponsored vehicle this morning from Hull depot manager Simon Miller.
Programme Director for Kingston Radio Pete Mills collected his sponsored vehicle this morning from Hull depot manager Simon Miller. Arrow Self Drive is delighted to be able to sponsor Hull Kingston Radio 107.4 FM and its weekend of LIVE coverage of the Challenge Cup Final, which begins at Midday tomorrow.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- New Cage Tippers now on Fleet
- New Vans on Fleet for Long Term Customers
- Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
- Our In House Recovery Fleet
- DVLA Code Checking Service
- Service Key to Silcoates Success
- New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
- Driving License Changes: Customer Notice
- Improved Recovery and Service Fleet
- Merry Lifterz
- ISO Certification Obtained
- New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
- More New Vans for Hire in Stock
- New branch opens in Sheffield
- 64 Plate Vehicles now in stock
- Welcome to Yorkshire Contracts Arrow Self Drive for Grand Depart Tour
- New DAF LF45 Dropsides Join Our Fleet this Month
- London LEZ Compliant 18T Daf Trucks Ready to Hire
- Arrow Expansion with Purchase of Sheaf Rental
- Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
- Kwik Tuff in Partnership with Arrow
- Low Emission VW Crafters Added to Fleet
- Taking a Group Away to an Away Game?
- Buying used or hiring: which works out better?