More New Vans for Hire in Stock
By Amanda | 17-11-2014
We are delighted to welcome these lovely pristine new 64 plate Mercedes and Ford vans into our family here at Arrow Self Drive.
We are delighted to welcome these lovely pristine new 64 plate Mercedes and Ford vans into our family here at Arrow Self Drive, complete with the new branding. The Ford Courier has a 2.3 cubic metre load space, a 1.6 metre load length and CO2 emissions are an impressive 100g per km, making it a versatile and easy haluage choice. The larger Mercedes medium wheel base Sprinter van is capable of carrying 11 cubic metres of load with a load length of 3.2 metres ideal for the larger and heavier loads.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- New Cage Tippers now on Fleet
- New Vans on Fleet for Long Term Customers
- Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
- Our In House Recovery Fleet
- DVLA Code Checking Service
- Service Key to Silcoates Success
- New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
- Driving License Changes: Customer Notice
- Improved Recovery and Service Fleet
- Merry Lifterz
- ISO Certification Obtained
- New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
- More New Vans for Hire in Stock
- New branch opens in Sheffield
- 64 Plate Vehicles now in stock
- Welcome to Yorkshire Contracts Arrow Self Drive for Grand Depart Tour
- New DAF LF45 Dropsides Join Our Fleet this Month
- London LEZ Compliant 18T Daf Trucks Ready to Hire
- Arrow Expansion with Purchase of Sheaf Rental
- Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
- Kwik Tuff in Partnership with Arrow
- Low Emission VW Crafters Added to Fleet
- Taking a Group Away to an Away Game?
- Buying used or hiring: which works out better?