National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
By Amanda | 06-06-2017
22 rugby players and supporters from Leeds will take part in a 24 hour walk of the National Three Peaks Challenge this weekend in order to raise money for defibrillators to be installed into amateur rugby clubs and for children to be screened.
22 rugby players and supporters from Leeds will take part in a 24 hour walk of the National Three Peaks Challenge this weekend in order to raise money for defibrillators to be installed into amateur rugby clubs and for children to be screened. With the fantastic support of Barrie McDermott, the RFL Benevolent Fund and Rugby League Cares Elizbeth Jones and her team of friends and supporters of the Danny Jones Defib Fund, host of former Rugby League players and their wives will take on the National Three Peaks Challenge between 10th and 12th June 2017, tackling the three tallest mountains in the UK; Scotland (Ben Nevis), England (Scafell Pike) and Wales (Snowden) in a 24- hour period.
Starting out on Saturday a fleet of mini buses, donated by Arrow Self Drive, will drive to Ben Nevis in Scotland and the 24-hour challenge will begin.
The team will then travel through the night to Scarfell Pike and then finally on to Snowden. The challenge will be completed Sunday 21 June 2017 late afternoon. From there the teams will stay in Wales to recover before returning to home Monday 12 June 2017.
They are aiming to raise £10k by attracting teams of walkers to take on the challenge. We are honoured to be providing the four minibuses needed to transport this brave team around their locations and wish the whole team the very best of luck.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees