New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
By Amanda | 14-11-2014
A first for us on fleet is this new Peugeot Boxer Maxi Mover Low Loader Luton Van.
A first for us on fleet is this new Peugeot Boxer Maxi Mover Low Loader Luton Van. The pneumatic drop down suspension makes for easier loading handling up to 1300KG of payload and 4m of load length. The 2.2 HDI 130PS engine means that even larger loads can be transported without compromising on speed and efficiency. Call your nearest branch for details about how you can hire the new Luton.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- New Cage Tippers now on Fleet
- New Vans on Fleet for Long Term Customers
- Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
- Our In House Recovery Fleet
- DVLA Code Checking Service
- Service Key to Silcoates Success
- New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
- Driving License Changes: Customer Notice
- Improved Recovery and Service Fleet
- Merry Lifterz
- ISO Certification Obtained
- New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
- More New Vans for Hire in Stock
- New branch opens in Sheffield
- 64 Plate Vehicles now in stock
- Welcome to Yorkshire Contracts Arrow Self Drive for Grand Depart Tour
- New DAF LF45 Dropsides Join Our Fleet this Month
- London LEZ Compliant 18T Daf Trucks Ready to Hire
- Arrow Expansion with Purchase of Sheaf Rental
- Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
- Kwik Tuff in Partnership with Arrow
- Low Emission VW Crafters Added to Fleet
- Taking a Group Away to an Away Game?
- Buying used or hiring: which works out better?