New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
By Amanda | 03-06-2015
The minibus revolution has arrived!
The minibus revolution has arrived! The new Ford Transit 17 seat Minibus offers an all round better customer experience in people carrying, complete with so many safety, comfort and technology features that you will take a second to remind yourself you are indeed sitting in a minibus. Safe and easy access from an electric step, reclining seats, side opening windows, Ford SYNC Bluetooth technology, front and rear air con and parking sensors, automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers are amongst a list of features in this special TREND spec. But one of the most impressive qualities is the extended head room and ability for most people to stand up comfortably. Our new minibuses are fitted with safety cameras as well as sensors and Ford ECOnetic technology means you get more mileage for your money and help the environment too. Now available for short term rentals and long term contracts.
Craig demonstrates the easy loading step and increased head room
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- New Cage Tippers now on Fleet
- New Vans on Fleet for Long Term Customers
- Kingston Radio: Challenge Cup Weekend
- Our In House Recovery Fleet
- DVLA Code Checking Service
- Service Key to Silcoates Success
- New Ford Transit Minibus: Moving passengers quickly, safely and in comfort
- Driving License Changes: Customer Notice
- Improved Recovery and Service Fleet
- Merry Lifterz
- ISO Certification Obtained
- New Arrival: Luton Low Loader
- More New Vans for Hire in Stock
- New branch opens in Sheffield
- 64 Plate Vehicles now in stock
- Welcome to Yorkshire Contracts Arrow Self Drive for Grand Depart Tour
- New DAF LF45 Dropsides Join Our Fleet this Month
- London LEZ Compliant 18T Daf Trucks Ready to Hire
- Arrow Expansion with Purchase of Sheaf Rental
- Hull Kingston Rovers Team Up With Arrow Self Drive
- Kwik Tuff in Partnership with Arrow
- Low Emission VW Crafters Added to Fleet
- Taking a Group Away to an Away Game?
- Buying used or hiring: which works out better?