Spot the Forget me Not Vans
By Amanda | 02-06-2017
You cannot fail to notice the new vans now out on the roads around Huddersfield for the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.The bright purple vans, named Pip, Patrick and Percy took to the road last week and are already out and about collecting and delivering furniture for distribution amongst their 9 charity shops. ..
You cannot fail to notice the new vans now out on the roads around Huddersfield for the Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice.The bright purple vans, named Pip, Patrick and Percy took to the road last week and are already out and about collecting and delivering furniture for distribution amongst their 9 charity shops.
Gareth Pierce, Head of Retail at Forget Me Not, comments: “We’re thrilled with the new vans. We are now selling second hand furniture in some of our charity shops and we need these larger vans to deliver large pieces of furniture. We’ll also be using them for collections and house clearances, where people kindly donate furniture to be sold in the shops. Not only that, but the newly designed graphics look great and really help raise awareness of Forget Me Not on the road, wherever they go! These vehicles have arrived just in time for the opening of our new Superstore on Manchester Road in Huddersfield, which opened last month.”
All three of the vans are being supplied by Huddersfield company Arrow Self Drive, a family run business with local values. Arrow initially began supporting the Hospice three years ago by sponsoring one small van but have recently increased their level of support to include a fleet of three vehicles. Bradford sign writing company Leading Edge Signage and Graphics supplied the eye catching vehicle wraps.
The Hospice are running a competition to spot their vehicles when they are out and about in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford and Halifax. If you spot Pip, Patrick or Percy in the area, take a photo and post it onto Facebook or Twitter and tag Forget me Not and Arrow Self Drive. And remember to make it public so your post can be entered into the competition! The winner will be selected by the Hospice in July and the prize will be a family ticket to Forget Me Not’s Lantern Trail in October.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees