#SuperEorl Competition: Which Cartoon Character or Super Hero does Big Eorl most resemble and why?
By Amanda | 16-04-2018
Win a 'Day as a Superleague professional' by telling us which super hero or cartoon character reminds you of Earl Crabtree
We are giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets to attend a ‘Day as a Superleague Professional’ which includes shirts, lunch and live practice with the professionals on Wednesday 16th May, plus two runners up will each receive both a home and away shirt.
To enter the competition
- Tell us which cartoon character or super hero you think Eorl Crabtree most resembles and why (illustrations are permitted)
- Include the hashtag #SuperEorl to ensure that you have entered the official competition
- Follow us on Twitter/ like our Facebook/ LinkedIn page, and share or retweet the post
Terms and Conditions of Arrow Self Drive Big Eorl Social Media Competition
The promoter is: Arrow Self Drive Ltd
(Arrow Commercials Ltd Company Registration No. 2206442)
Registered office address:
Grove Garage, Hazel Grove, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5TQ
By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arrow Self Drive and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
Competitions are run on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Starting date of the competition is Monday 16thApril and closing date is Tuesday 8thMay at 5.30pm. After the stated date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Share the post on your chosen social media platform, like, retweet or any relevant method by which we can tell you’ve interacted with the post including the hashtag #SuperEorl with your suggestion about what cartoon character/superhero you think Eorl Crabtree would be.
Images and illustrations are permitted.
Arrow Self Drive Ltd also reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The prizes will be allocated as follows:
Prize 1 2 tickets to the Partners Rugby Day for Wednesday 16thMay including lunch and 2 shirts (sizes may be restricted)
Prize 2 2 tickets to the Partners Rugby Day for Wednesday 16thMay including lunch and 2 shirts (sizes may be restricted)
Prize 3 2 Giants shirts 2018, one home and one away (sizes may be restricted)
Prize 4 2 Giants shirts 2018, one home and one away (sizes may be restricted)
Arrow Self Drive will judge the competition and decide on the winner after the closing date, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Winners will be notified on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn On Wednesday 9thMay. If winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and choose a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The names of all winners will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Good luck everyone!
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Our First Business Award
- Win a VIP Family Day out to Lightwater Valley
- New Manager for Leeds Depot
- New Opening Times
- Special Deals throughout Summer
- New Curtain Side Luton Vehicles On Fleet this week
- We Launch our New Company Film
- ISO 9001:2015 The Revised Quality Management Systems Standard
- Change in Car Tax is imminent
- Helping Harrogate Bloom
- Mowbray School Outing
- Winner of the VIP Family Day to Lightwater Valley
- Eclipse Energy Efficiency
- Brian walks the length of the country in record time
- 64 Year Old Brian’s EpicWalk
- Proud Sponsors of the Huddersfield Giant
- Bus Gates now operating in Huddersfield
- Arrow Talks to Students at School Careers Fair
- Huddersfield Giants Kit Promotional Video
- Try one of our NEW Petrol Hybrids
- Dealing with Road Rage
- White Rose Awards
- Testing Your Eyes Can Save Your Life
- Driving in Fog
- Driver Fatigue: The Facts
- Harriers Play Host
- Flat Cap Friday Success
- Tax Discs to be Phased Out
- Sheffield Branch Opening Soon
- Aquaforce Charity Football Match
- Winner of the Yorkshire Show Business Card Draw
- New Custom Made Recovery Trucks
- Hull Depot wins Best Vehicle Hire 2017
- Examiner Business Awards 2017
- Saint Michael's Hospice Thanks Knaresborough
- Welcome to our first ever female mechanic
- 1988 - 2018
- Increase in Congestion Charge PCN
- What Brexit Could Mean for Fleet Managers
- Meet our MD James Hill
- What can we expect from electric vehicles in the future?
- Celebrating our Women
- Winners of the Family Business of the Year for the Yorkshire and Humber at the FSB Awards 2018
- A Paperless Future
- The rise of the new van owner
- The New Diesel Tax Changes Explained
- #SuperEorl Competition: Which Cartoon Character or Super Hero does Big Eorl most resemble and why?
- Drivers' worst habits according to van owners
- Competition winners enjoy Day as A Super League player with the Giants
- Family Ties Traced to 1938 between Arrow Self Drive and Crowther & Shaw
- Support for Leeds Beckett Charity Ride
- What is AdBlue?
- Business Of the Year
- The Great Yorkshire Show Birthday Celebrations
- Shortlisted for the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Wakefield Depot raise funds for Wakefield Hospice
- Arrow Self Drive Becomes 100% Family owned
- A Visit to Sheffield Children's Hospital
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- My Passion: By our MD James Hill
- At Your Service!
- My Passion by James Hill
- Arrow Self Drive Continual Training & Staff Development