Tea Party Adds Up
By Amanda | 05-09-2016
Our two day tea party at Huddersfield in August raised £148.90 for Forget me Not Children’s hospice in Huddersfield.
Our two day tea party at Huddersfield in August raised £148.90 for Forget me Not Children’s hospice in Huddersfield, whilst Wakefield raised £300 for Wakefield Hospice. Well done to the teams at both depots who contributed to the events and cooked up a whole range of goodies. Many thanks to everyone who supported us in any way.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- A R-Oaring Success of a Day!
- An Elfing Hand for Hospices at Christmas