Walking with Holly gains momentum
By Amanda | 11-04-2016
Just a couple of weeks away is the Walking with Holly weekend, when teams of walkers will tour the region’s sports stadiums in memory of little Holly price who died aged 4 of a brain tumour.
Just a couple of weeks away is the Walking with Holly weekend, when teams of walkers will tour the region’s sports stadiums in memory of little Holly price who died aged 4 of a brain tumour. Today we were delighted when Holly’s family, dad Gareth and sister Megan, came to our Huddersfield depot with Steve Wood from Redwood events. We wish them all the best with their fantastic fund raising event for Candlelighters and Forget Me Not. Here they are with our regional manager Craig Kelly. If you would like to support this great cause or want to find out more visit www.redwoodevents.co.uk.
If you've enjoyed this article please help us share it with the rest of the world - Thank you
- Spot the Forget me Not Vans
- National Three Peaks Challenge 10 – 12 June 2017 Danny Jones Defib Fund
- Colour Run 2017
- Tea Party Adds Up
- Martin Dixon Charity Bike Ride
- Colour Run Family Fun!
- Walking with Holly gains momentum
- Vehicle Support given to a local family charity walk
- Thanks from Bradford Bike Charity
- Support Vehicle to Back Charity Bike Ride for Nat West
- Supporting Local Cyclists on their London Challenge
- Horti Cap at Blenheim Palace
- Bike Amnesty at Bradford Depot
- Wakefield Customers Coast to Coast
- Tea Party Raises £692.56
- Yorkshire Tea Party Friday 15th August
- Knaresborough Bed Race Raises £2,000
- Forget Me Not Collection Van
- Huddersfield Tea Party Exceeds Expectations
- Lean On Me Challenge
- Best Ever Tea Parties
- Vehicle support for Barnsley Hospice
- Redwood Events: Fund-Raisers Extraordinaire
- Arrow Supports Christmas Charit-trees
- A R-Oaring Success of a Day!