The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction. Arrow Self Drives responsibility will be to deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint; take action where appropriate.
If you have a Complaint
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at: Arrow Self Drive Grove Garage, Hazel Grove, Linthwaite, Huddersfield HD7 5TQ Email [email protected] Telephone 01484 654321
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by customers preferred method, within 5 working days with the objective of resolving the dispute within 30 working days, and provide you with the name of the person investigating it.
- We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible, and will keep you informed of the progress of the investigation. If it is to possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact the customer with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, the customer is not satisfied with final outcome of or complaints procedure, they are able to contact The Financial Ombudsman, details can be found at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/index.html Non-financial complaints can be directed to Trading Standards
- The customer may also contact the BVRLA Conciliation Service as an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution Service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by contacting [email protected]