Complaints policy

Please tell us if you have any cause for a complaint

We aim to provide first class service to all our customers. However, there may be occasions when something goes wrong that leaves you disappointed or dissatisfied. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, Arrow would like to know. Your comments are important to us to make changes that will ensure we meet your expectations now and in the future.

How to make contact

If you have any complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us be phone, in person, in writing or by email at the follow address:

Arrow Self Drive
Grove Garage
Hazel Grove

Tel: 01484 654321

[email protected]

Complaints by e-mail

If you send Arrow a complaint by e-mail, we will usually respond to your e-mail address. However, there may be occasions when we will need to respond to you by post to ensure privacy or where we need to enclose copies of documents, so please provide your full postal address in the email.

How we will handle your complaint

We will try to resolve your complaint immediately and with minimum of inconvenience to you. The person you initially contact will discuss your complaint and identify with you what we can do to put it right. The more information you can provide, the quicker we can try to resolve your complaint.

On some instances we will not be able to solve the problem for you straightaway. In such cases we can send and acknowledgment of your complaint in writing within five working days. On these occasions we aim to resolve matters within 30 days.

If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve.

If together we cannot reach an agreement by the end of eight weeks, we will:

  • Send you a letter giving you a reason for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide resolution.


  • Issue a final response letter, which will explain our final position. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you should get in touch directly with the person that has handled the matter so far. They will agree the next steps with you.

If you are still not satisfied you may refer your complaint to our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider, which is the BVRLA, who will personally investigate the matter.